The Body Rider Fan Elliptical Trainer is one of the hottest pieces of workout equipment on the market. With its sleek design, light weight, and small frame, it is suitable for anyone’s lifestyle. It fits perfectly into a cramped apartment or small house, and it can be moved around without too much of a trouble if needed.
|At a Glance: Body Rider Fan Elliptical|
|Price Range||Under $200|
|Resistance||Dial resistance, Not very durable|
|Dimension||25 by 9 by 36 inches|
|Display||LED dot matrix display|
This elliptical trainer fits perfectly into anyone’s house and anyone’s budget. Available under $ 125, this elliptical trainer is one of the cheapest machines out there that will give you the good workout you’re looking for. With both pedals and handlebars, this elliptical will give you both a lower and an upper body workout that will help you strengthen your body and drop pounds.
- Runs smoothly and quietly, perfect for small houses and apartments where the sound carries
- Gives users a workout without causing a lot of pain on the joints
- Pedals and handlebars give users both an upper body and a lower body workout, proving to be a great two-in-one machine
- An added workout video that will help you get started and give you a few tips before hopping on and getting to work
- An added console that shows you how far you’ve gone, how fast you’re currently going, how many calories you’ve burned, and how long you’ve spent on the machine in one session
- Adjustable resistance levels to suit all levels of training
- Capable of forward and reverse motion to switch up the workouts
- Great quality of machine; the parts are well-made and of good quality
- Very quiet while in motion; there is a little bit of a whirring sound, but it isn’t as loud as other machines on the market
- Good pricing for a decent machine; less expensive than other comparable ellipticals
- Simple and easy assembly process, led by well-written instructions
- Long-lasting console that gives accurate readings
- Costs less than getting a gym membership and won’t break the bank
- Sturdy and doesn’t rock when in motion, even with heavier weights or faster speeds
- Quick and easy assembly with understandable instructions
- A bit of a downward slant, leading to feet sliding forward on the pedals
- Doesn’t include a programmed set of workouts in the console, only the speed, distance, and calories
- Limited range of motion with the handlebars and the pedals
- Tends to squeak a little after repeated use, so lubrication would be necessary later on down the line
- Doesn’t include a lot of features
Overall, the Body Rider Fan Elliptical is a great, compact machine that will give you the workout you need for the price that your budget allows. If you live in a small house or an apartment with thin walls, this machine is perfect for your needs. While it does produce a small whirring sound, it is not as loud as other machines on the market.
With a light weight, it can easily be moved from place to place without straining muscles, making it perfect for small living spaces. It can easily be put away when short on space. While it does have a limited range in motion, it can support quite a bit of weight, proving to be the perfect machine for anyone trying to get in shape and lose weight.
This is the perfect machine for any budget. It’s definitely cheaper than a lot of other machines and it gives the same, if not a better, workout. If you’re looking for a machine that will give you the workout you want for the price your wallet needs, check out the Body Rider Fan Elliptical Trainer.
|Current Price||$134.99||June 18, 2019|
|Highest Price||$158.11||May 19, 2019|
|Lowest Price||$115.54||December 20, 2018|
Last price changes
|$134.99||June 9, 2019|
|$149.99||May 30, 2019|
|$158.11||May 19, 2019|
|$152.18||May 17, 2019|
|$143.14||May 15, 2019|