Looking for a new home gym that will tone every part of your body and give you incredible results? Look no further. The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is everything you have ever wanted in an exercise machine. It provides all the necessary tools to give you a great workout.
The Bowflex Blaze gives you all the aspects of working out, but in the comfort of your home. Driving back and forth between the gym and your home wastes time and money. But the Bowflex Blaze allows you to workout when you want and in privacy.
Marked at $799, the Bowflex Blaze is a bargain compared to other machines. While it may cost more, it provides many more features that aim to sculpt your body and perfect your muscles.
- Includes 60 exercises to give you an incredible workout
- Provides resistance up to 210 pounds
- Includes warranty
- Allows you to workout in the privacy of your own home
- High quality piece of equipment
- Provides better results than more expensive workout units
- Tones all parts of your body
- 90 x 83 x 38 (L x H x W)
- Overall product weight: 195 pounds
- Isn’t designed properly for a good cardio workout
- Can wear down after repeated use over a period of time
- Weight capacity of only 300 pounds, making it unsuitable for heavier users looking to exercise
If you want a new home gym unit and have a higher budget, the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is the home gym for you. With just half an hour a day, you can sculpt your body and cut down on fat in those problem areas.
The Bowflex Blaze is one of the hottest workout units on the market and promises to give you serious results. It provides all the pieces to give you a good strength training workout. You can strengthen your arms and shoulders, tone your glutes, and develops stronger, more muscular legs.
If you don’t want to drive back and forth between the gym and your home, try out the Bowflex Blaze. Order now!
|Current Price||$799.00||November 26, 2018|
|Highest Price||$1,143.00||October 15, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$649.00||November 7, 2018|
Last price changes
|$799.00||November 18, 2018|
|$649.00||November 7, 2018|
|$799.00||October 27, 2018|
|$1,143.00||October 15, 2018|
|$1,005.00||October 12, 2018|