Horizon Fitness EX-78 Elliptical Trainer
Horizon Fitness EX-78 Elliptical Trainer has been discontinued and replaced by the new and improvedHorizon EX 79
The appearance of the machine gives the feeling much wonder for the trainers. It is the most recent equipment for the trainers for work out. It is definitely startling in terms of traits and look. Without being exhausted the product will keep you invigorating throughout the workout. The latest goal hitting features of the machine will certainly take you beyond your expectation.
With this trainer you will feel the gym at your home. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with this well-organized, good worth exercises with the support of EX-78. This product works on your legs and upper part of the body. Like other Horizon elliptical trainers SixStar Certification feature is also present in this species. It is the unique arrangement of the six key facets needed to deliver the smoothest and most customary elliptical feelings. It is perfect for thorough routine for training. EX-78 presents a 20-level electronic system for resistance system, accompanied with flywheel of 17.6-pound that preserves arm and pedal momentum even as offering a effortless and quiet operation.
For a demanding workout, the 11 programming features include three targets Calorie, Distance and Time. The mountain, rolling and reverse train features helps you reach your workout goal in perfection. The extra-large foot-pad with rubberized grip helps the trainers to use it confidently. Sonic Surround speakers with MP3, cool fan, and the heart rate monitoring device is of immensely helpful for the trainers. If you have other elliptical trainer, this product has certainly outgrown the previous one.
The assembly of this trainer is very simple and quite well thought-out. Every necessary tool has been provided with this is of superior quality, and it will become permanent additions to your tool bag. With the exception of the unpleasant pull, the ratchet pull set will show far more helpful in the assemblage of this trainer. The hardware provided by the trainer is simply exceptional. The hardware for each step of assembly followed by distinct packages.
Elliptical trainer workouts supports your cardiovascular system as there is no jarring in any of the joints of your body. Your back remains free of pain. This is a difference that other type of workout gear can’t convey. If you are suffering from ankles ache, bad knee or arthritis, an elliptical trainer workout is definitely the best.
Although the machine lacks the graphical display that are universal to all elliptical trainers the operation of the machine is wonderful. The product is ergonomically sound to create a comfortable sensation for its 6-Star Certification . Even a disabled person with a major lower back pain and condition of arthritis, find this machine comfortable. Even if you are in conditioning phase of your workout program you will feel the benefits of this machine that is near to gym quality . Overall satisfaction of the users with this product certainly prove its value .
- The machine is endowed with Zerogap placement of the pedal that reduces hip stress.
- Your body remains upright for the Straight Ups that pulls maximum comfort and quicker result in your body.
- With a low step on height you’ll enjoy easy On -and-Off the elliptical trainer .
- The most advantageous Handlebar spacing help to put the clutch within perfect distance and reach for the users of both large and small- frame.
- Footpath provides a more usual space, imitating walking and running motions and at the same time reducing fatigue.
- It offers a shallow rise from their mid level units.
- The Fly-Wheel is heavier than the normal.
- The stride is found to uncomfortable by the users.
- The foot pedals are too sleek to find a good rhythm at the time of the workout.
- The display lacks a graphical display that is very common to almost all the elliptical trainer
- The slight wobble is felt at work out.
- The elevation system is not adjusted.
- It lacks Cardio work out that automatically regulates the incline and resistance.