|At a Glance: ANCHEER Elliptical Machine|
|Fly Wheel Weight||12lb flywheel|
|Resistance||8 (magnetic tension resistance)|
|Dimension||40.9 x 18.9 x 63 inch|
|Display||Large LCD display|
The 12lb flywheel, V-belt drive, and anti-slip pedals featured on this elliptical machine make for a smooth ride while working out. Because of the Chinese built light-weight frame, the machine is not very durable [though ANCHEER claims it can hold up to 300lbs]. The stride is too short for a good workout if you are above (height) 5’6″. The elliptical comes with a heart rate monitor and pulse display, and 8 levels of resistance. This elliptical also comes with transportation wheels for a smooth, easy way to move it around your home. The only this good about this elliptical is its transport wheel 🙁
In short, there are other better elliptical in this price range, do not waste your time with this elliptical.
- Magnetic elliptical! [as all over $200 elliptical should be]
- Compact. Perfect for a smaller space
- The transportation wheels are great for moving it around if needed
- Extremely bad customer support
- “Chinese” [Poorly made] built quality
- The frame is not very strong and durable. Though I had no problems with the machine becoming unstable or rocking while I was working out
- This elliptical takes a long time to install, especially if doing so by yourself
- The eight different resistances don’t vary too much, would be nice to have more tension options or have there be a larger difference between each intensity
The ANCHEER elliptical machine weighs 79lbs, has a 13″ stride length, and a 12lb built-in flywheel. The two sets of handlebars have a comfortable, padded design and also feature very generic “pulse grips” to track your heart rate while working out . The pedals are 15.6″x6.3″ and are made from “non-slip material.” The flywheel, handlebars, and pedals are not worth the $260 price tag.
This elliptical machine can take a long time to assemble, expect to take 2-3 hours to assemble everything completely. The package includes a wrench and grease to help with assembly, and you will also need a screwdriver, adjustable wrench, and rubber hammer. The instructions are easy to follow as there are drawings of all assembly parts in the manual and they are numbered so you can easily figure out which piece they are referring to in the instructions. There are also pictures and diagrams included with the written instructions to help you along the way.
The ANCHEER elliptical machine comes with a digital LCD display panel. The display shows time, speed, distance, odometer, your pulse rate, and your target pulse rate. You can easily set and change your workout mode, adjust workout settings, and reset your workout from the console as well. The digital monitor communicates with the pulse grips located on the elliptical machine’s handlebars to get your pulse reading.
There is a 30-day money back guarantee to return or exchange the elliptical without additional cost. There is also a 1-year warranty on all pieces and accessories on the elliptical machine and ANCHEER will send replacement pieces free of charge should anything become damaged. But many of our readers has complaints against this product and the customer support.
- Material: Steel Tube
- Color: Black
- Product Weight: 35.8 kg
- Product Size: 104 x 48 x 160 cm/ 40.9 x 18.9 x 63 inch
- Flywheel Weight: 6 kg
- Max Load Weight: 120 kg
- LCD Screen: Time, Speed, Calorie, Distance, Heart Rate
- G.W./N.M.: 42 kg/ 38 kg
- Resistance Levels: 8 Magnetic resistance levels
- Tension System: Magnetron Car
- Footboard size: 39.5 x 16 cm/ 15.6 x 6.3 inch
- Foot pedal span: 36 cm/ 14.2 inch
- Transport wheel: Yes