|At a Glance: Nautilus E514|
|Price Range||Under $800|
|HR Monitor||Contact & Wireless|
This exercise machine is equipped with 17 workout programs, including one that is manual, 11 that offer workout profiles and two that can be custom-designed for two different users. Sixteen different resistance levels add diversity to the exercise program keep the exerciser vivacious. It works on the muscle mass at different levels of training
Nautilus is a well-known name in the fitness world, especially when it comes to home gyms. This exercise machine is equipped with 17 workout programs, including one that is manual, 11 that offer workout profiles and two that can be custom-designed for two different users. Sixteen different resistance levels add diversity to the exercise program keep the exerciser vivacious. It works on the muscle mass at different levels of training. Another welcome feature for you is the ability The backward pedaling adds yet another dimension to any workout. The users get unlimited benefit out of Nautilus E541 following the steps of essential operations of the workout.
- Provides workouts for both lower and upper body cardiovascular exercises with sixteen level of resistance.
- Can carry 300-pound utmost weight of user with the weight of 165-pound weight of machine
- Included Chest belt with four Polar heart pace plan with grip,telemetry and grip
- Adjusted with great cooling fans with multi-point adjustment of the console
- Articulated foot plates of 18” stride to support your foot during exercises
- Nautilus Elliptical Trainer facets with16 stages of Eddy Current magnetized level of resistance
- A full harmonization of 17 programs together with 1 Manual, 11 Profiles and 2 custom users
- 10-year warranty on frame, 2 years on parts, 1 year on electronics
- 7 profile courses, 2 programmable user profiles, 17 total programs
- Fixed 18-inch stride length and ergonomic elliptical path
- The movable handlebars in a synchronized fashion with the oval-shaped leg movements for a vigorous aerobic exercise session.
- Good toning of the muscles for both the upper and lower parts of your body.
- The blue, backlit LCD monitor to see your doing by taking note of the pulse, time and interval
- Checking of the time, interval time, RPMs, watts, distance travelled, speed, calories burned, resistance level and course profile.
- Checking your pulse by holding the heart rate sensors on the elliptical’s stationary handlebars
- The chest strap for an additional and accurate, reading about how working of the heart.
- Equipped with with water bottle holder and a magazine rack for a comfortable workout.
- Equipped with transport wheel to move this to exercise in an area of your choice
- Measures: Length 62”, Width 26” and Height 7”
- Extra-large luxurious footpads for relaxed workout
- Blower fan for keeping cool all through the working out
- Included an AC adaptor for easy get going
- Attractive warranty for 10 years for Frame, 2 years for parts, 1year for electronic parts, 6 months for wear parts.
- Customer support facility over phone and email
A passionate person with strong likings of fitness, the E514 brings unlimited benefits. The apartment with insufficient space, the elliptical adjusts very well. This Cardio fitness appliance is very much compact to answer your every fitness question. Once you use this machine you will feel the temptation of eliminating of stationary bike or treadmill. Additionally, the features like inclines, variable strides and a heart rate monitor make you free of stress and strain during the workout. What’s more, this Elliptical is priced competitively. With the measurement of 62”x26”x21”, it can support the weight of 300 pounds. For most of the users, the ergonomic style of this Elliptical provides a comfortable workout.
|Heart rate control||Yes. 4 Polar® heart rate programs, with telemetry, grip and chest belt (included),|
|Flywheel weight||23 pounds|
|Display||Console display: 2 LED feedback windows|
|programs||7 profile courses, 2 programmable user profiles, 17 total programs,4 Polar® heart rate programs, with telemetry, grip and chest belt (included),|
|Water bottle/accessory holders||Yes|
|Frame||Lifetime on frame and brake|
|Parts and Electronics||1 year on parts and labor|
|Dimensions||24 by 67 by 76 inches (W x H x D)|