Looking for a new machine to give you a full body workout? Want a machine with no assembly required? Have small spaces and want a machine that will fold for simple storage? Look into the Total Gym XLS.
This machine combines all the aspects of a great workout into one simple machine. It’s a high-end piece of exercise equipment great for everyone. At $800, it’s half the price of any other full-body workout machine.
- Comes with a warranty and a set of workout DVDs
- Combines cardio and strength training in the same machine
- Folds away for easy storage, making it perfect for small households
- Gives your entire body a fabulous workout
- Incredibly comfortable
- Includes several accessories
- Nicely built
- Works smoothly overall
- Generally quiet, making it perfect for small houses or apartments, or in places where sound easily carries
- You can workout at home instead of going back and forth to the gym
- Some parts aren’t high quality
- Heavy, making it a little difficult to move; more than one person required to safely move
- Some wear and tear after a while; possible part replacements might be needed if a part becomes damaged or broken
When thinking about buying a new home exercise unit, don’t hesitate. At $800, the Total Gym XLS is a steal compared to other high-end units. It provides a great full body workout at half the cost and it’s simple to set up. Designed with overall great parts and materials, the Total Gym XLS is well-built and well-designed.
For people who don’t want to spend a lot of money on home gyms or don’t have a lot of space in their house, the Total Gym XLS is a perfect. It combines great cost and great quality with an amazing workout experience.
If you’re in the market for a new home gym, don’t miss out. The Total Gym XLS is one of the best models out there.
|Current Price||$850.00||February 4, 2019|
|Highest Price||$850.00||September 7, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$640.40||November 28, 2018|
Last price changes
|$850.00||February 3, 2019|
|$835.46||January 29, 2019|
|$645.00||January 28, 2019|
|$850.00||December 9, 2018|
|$849.65||December 4, 2018|