|At a Glance: Confidence 2-in-1 Elliptical|
|Price Range||Under $200|
|Resistance||Dial resistance, Not very durable|
|Dimension||34 x 60 x 24 inches (W x H x D)|
|Display||LED dot matrix display|
There are some people out there who prefer to ride a bike, while there are others who prefer to use an elliptical. With the Confidence Fitness 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer, you can have both at your disposal. This machine combines all the perks of an elliptical with the comfortable seat of a bike.
With a carrying capacity of about 250 pounds, almost anyone can use it. The handlebars and pedals combine to workout the entire body. If you decide to not use stand up, you can take a seat and still get a great workout. The pedals are covered with a non-slip grip to keep your feet firmly planted so you don’t slip off.
Priced under $150, this 2-in-1 machine is a great deal that shouldn’t be passed up.
- Handlebars, pedals, and a bike seat to give the body a complete workout
- A bright computer screen that tracks your speed, elapsed time, how far you have gone, and the number of calories you have burned
- A carrying capacity of 250 pounds
- A sturdy frame that aims to reduce the amount of stress put on the joints
- An adjustable seat to adapt to every height
- A total weight of 54 pounds
- Clearly marked instructions to help aid the assembly process
- Non-slip grip on the pedals to keep your feet in place
- Extra padding on the handlebars for more comfort
- Relatively light product, making it easy to move around if needed
- Somewhat compact frame that allows it to be placed in small corners
- Not as sturdy as gym machines
- The computer is a little glitchy and can stop working as soon as a week after initial use
- With so many parts, it’s a little tricky to put together and can take a few hours
- Not very sturdy, bolts tend to come loose after a while
- The readings on the computer aren’t as accurate as they could be
- After a certain amount of usage, it starts to squeak and creak, calling for lubrication
- Doesn’t include a lot of technology
- Seat is hard and uncomfortable
For those who can’t decide between buying a new exercise bike or a new elliptical, this is your solution. The Confidence 2-in-1 Trainer is your perfect machine. It combines the comfort of a bike with the intense workout of an elliptical. With a cushioned seat, padded handlebars, and non-slip padded pedals, you’ll achieve the workout you’ve always wanted.
With this cheap elliptical, you don’t have to choose which piece of equipment you want: You can have both. But while the parts are strong, it takes a little patience and a little time to build it. After a while, the parts start to weaken, as it happens with every workout machine. If the machine begins to wobble, tightening the nuts and bolts should fix it. As time goes on, the computer will start to flicker and falter, but a replacement of batteries should do the trick.
Overall, this is a decent machine with a few glitches in it, but it will last long enough for people who are looking for something to start on before moving to a better quality machine.
It will work pretty well for people who live in small living spaces, like apartments or small houses, though it may not be the quietest machine to use. The noise may echo through the floors and walls.
But despite the few glitches it has, the machine is of decent quality and at this price, it’s a small investment for those wanting to get themselves into shape.
|Stride length||Not Specified|
|Resistance type||Adjustable resistance dial|
|Heart rate control||No|
|Flywheel weight||No flywheel|
|Incline type||No incline|
|Display||LED dot matrix display, Shows: time, speed, distance, and calories|
|Water bottle/accessory holders||No|
|Frame||Full factory warranty|
|Parts and Electronics||Full factory warranty.|
|Dimensions||34 x 60 x 24 inches (W x H x D)|
|Item model number||WIN200Z|