|At a Glance: FreeMotion Terrain|
|Price Range||Under $2000|
|Stride Lenght||18” – 20” Adjustable Stride Length|
|Dimension||78”L X 34”W X 69”H|
|Incline||Incline range 10-20 Degree|
|HR Monitor||Contact & Wireless|
Your Body is something you must take seriously. Having a healthy body makes you less hassle and will have a healthy mind and soul. Coding can be extensive beyond the 24 presets by using the iFit Live™ technology, an application in which you can draw a map to do workout or just choose any location powered by Google Maps™ and get other personalized fitness programs. (Note: this feature needs an additional purchase of the iFitlive wireless module plus an annual subscription to ifit.com.) It also has Wi-Fi installed so that you can do your workout with your friends who also using this Trainer via Internet. Other features on the trainer involve in-handle ramp and resistance panels, cushioned pedals, CardioGrip heart rate censoring in the handlebars, a wireless chest strap (included), and a compatible music port for an iPod, with built-in speakers on the support.
Prices on models range from $1699 to over $3000. The elliptical trainers are found in health associations, colleges, and sports clubs around the world. Committed fitness enthusiasts and first-class athletes who take their training seriously intend FreeMotion elliptical trainers to outlook severe use of the said machine.
On the Other hand, some complaints about this trainer were made because of the overpriced machine and also about the manufacturer’s poor customer service. They complained about it being too expensive and yet have the same quality and features on other machinery with low prices. About their customer services, whenever they asked for warranty or assessment, the feedback or resettlement of the company were too slow. Some used it only a day or two, asked for assistance, and had it resolved after a month. But other than that, the whole package is worth it for those who really believe about pricey things have high quality and advanced results.
- Outstanding Stride – It has maximum strides to adept taller players. The pedals have enormous size and have grip for diverse foot standing.
- Upper Physique Workout – Flexible handlebars support users define the arms, shoulders, back, and torso.
- Good endurance – It has 20 levels of digitally resistance. Resistance is simplychanged through a QuickTouch console button.
- Heart rate observers – It has contact sensors on the handlebars and Polar® attuned wireless telemetry.
- Compatible with iFit Live™ Technology and Goggle Maps™, Wi-Fi – iFit Live™ Technology lets you draw a map and turns it into a workout while having Google Maps lets you choose and bring you where you want to do your work out virtually.
- 20% Incline mode – you’re necessarily liable to suspend onto the handles. Holding onto handles while working out lessens effort and energy burned.
- Too Bulky/Heavy.
- Too Expensive – A lot of machines today has the same features and quality but differ on Prices and Compatibility.
- Too much advancement – Still, some Athletes prefer simple machines.
- Poor Customer Service
- A front Drive System to Provide a maximum stride length and an extra smooth ride.
- A revolutionary -10% decline and an impressive 20% incline with the Dynamic Muscle Activation™ 3.0 Ramp.
- Compatibility with iFit Live™ Technology, workouts powered by Google Maps™.
- It has 24 target-toning workouts, 20 digital resistance levels and built-in upper body workout arms.
- 375 Lb. weight capacity with Lifetime Frame, 5-year parts and 2-year Labor Warranty.
- MP3 Music Port & Integrated Speakers
- Cooling workout fan.
|Stride length||18″ – 20″ Adjustable Stride Length – Achieve better muscle definition by changing your workout stride. This unique elliptical allows you to select between 18″ – 20″ stride lengths. The adjustable stride can also be repositioned for a better individual fit.|
|Resistance levels||20 digital resistance levels|
|Upper body||yes. Burn more calories and add muscle tone with upper-body arms that provide a great total-body workout and increased cardio benefits.|
|Heart rate control||Dual-Grip Heart Rate Monitor › Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or included Polar® compatible wireless chest strap.|
|Incline type||Incline range 10-20 Degree|
|Display||7″ backlit display|
|programs||iFit Live™ Compatible* › Featuring workouts Powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and automatic resistance, incline and decline controls, this wireless technology is the ultimate workout experience! (sold separately) 24 Target Toning Workouts › Designed by a Certified Personal Trainer, these workouts target your glutes, quads, calves and core for faster results! Each workout targets specific muscle groups by changing the incline or decline of your stride. You’ll add definition exactly where you want it!|
|Cooling fans||8″ CoolAire™ Workout Fan › Stay cool and fresh during your workout with the innovative CoolAire™ Workout Fan. It’s built right into the console, just like the AC in your car, allowing you to quickly adjust the settings.|
|Water bottle/accessory holders||Yes|
|Parts and Electronics||5-Year Parts and 2-Year Labor Warranty.|
|Dimensions||78″L X 34″W X 69″H|