|At a Glance: Livestrong LS8.0E
|Fly Wheel Weight
|2 LED feedback windows
|76″x 24″x 67″
|5 levels of adjustable manual incline
Following the far-reaching bio-mechanics studies, the frame of the Elliptical is created to focus on all the areas of the body, including positioning of the body, spacing of handle bars, placement of the pedal, the drive mechanism. The muscles of the exercisers get toned by keeping up the metabolic rate of heart. Long after the workout is over, the toned body helps to burn calories to keep you fit and fine. The exercisers get full-body calisthenics that involves the muscles of the chest, quadriceps, back, glutes, hamstrings, biceps and triceps.
The 6 star certified frame of the Elliptical is the best combination of the movement and the positioning of the body. The remarkable features of the Ellipticals are:
- The frame is designed to offer perfect positioning of the body.
- The movement of the body delivers the most normal sensation.
- The machine wide range of your exercises from 5 levels of manual incline.
- It swings the toning outcome from thighs to gluts by means of an effortless adjustment.
- The opportunity to move with the 20″ stride length provides a wider variety of motions.
- It replicates activities that demands higher speed, like running.
- Hefty Flywheel of 23 lb produces a smooth, flowing motion that withstands long use
- 20″ stride length gives high confidence.
- 23 lb large flywheels offer enough space for the exercisers
- 0″ spacing of pedal offers comfortable workout.
- 1-16 resistance levels provide a wide range of flexible workouts
- The Manual slope offers easy incline
- The cool fit fan keeps you fresh and brisk during the exercises
- iPod/MP3 speakers keep on giving you entertainment.
- 9 programs of the Elliptical bring diversification.
- User weight competence of the machine is 300 lbs
- Floor space dimensions: Length:76”, Width:24″. Width: 67″ Height
- Excellent Warranty: Brake:Lifetime, 1year: Parts & labor
The above features of the Elliptical show that it is one of the best in the Livestrong LS series with 20” stride. When it is combined with five incline-positions, the exercisers can tone different groups of muscles using a strong variety of motions. The six-star certified frames indicates that the machine is constructed following the science of ergonomics. The no-spacing pedals promotes healthy movement of the hip. The capacity to bear 300 pounds has made the machine sturdy and hefty.