|At a Glance: Merit Fitness 725E|
|Price Range||Under $500|
|Dimension||61 x24 x 66 inches|
- Easy to Use
- Powerful Resistance
- Difficult to assemble
- No Wireless HRM
- Sometimes make Noise
With EKG hand grip fitted under the console of the trainer, the users can easily keep on monitoring the heart rate. The 8 preset programs with the trainer help to achieve the best result.
- Will ensure a full body excersie as well as excellent cardio training
- It is fit for working both upper body and legs.
- The easy to operate computer console keep vigil to your workout result.
- The trainer gives the users the similar sensation of movement like stepping, alking, skiing and cycling.
- It helps the users to determine the complexity of workouts
- Computer consoles of the Elliptical Trainer displays level, distance and time.
- level of resistance and the ratio of used up calories are displayed.
In the field of low-consequence cardiovascular exercise machines, the 725E brings a new wave of advancement and it persists in growing in standing.
The user experiences replicative feeling like stepping, walking, cycling and skiing. This helps people to smooth and fluid motion and at the same time generating a force in the legs and arms. Alike the position of exercise in case of treadmills, this elliptical trainer is used in the position of standing in an upright manner holding the machine’s handrails. The footpadals hold your foot during the exercise schedule that results in modest to no brunt on the back, knees, and hips. In addition, elliptical trainer lets you to manage workout complexity according to your needs. For your safety and comfort the elliptical trainer serves you with the best workout options.
Having compatibility for everyone of different ages, the machine allows you to choose the level of difficulty in the course of intensity and incline settings. In addition the this trainer lets you to decide the intricacy of your exercise as per your requirements, listening to the melody, enjoying television, or going through magazines during your workout span of time in your home surroundings. By offering you range of stimulating programs, this machine will take you to the subsequent level of providing you dual motion of workout for lower and upper body workout. It keeps you free from pain of the susceptible joint areas.
Merit 725E will surely exceed your expectation. Main issue we faced while trying to review our unit was to get a model. They are no longer available in any of the reseller of Merit. We had to use a mint quality trainer from ebay to review this.The unit that we received was used for 6 months. But the previous owner was very careful. With 6 months of usage there will be visibly no defect with this trainer. We have took apart all machine (our one was semi assembled); and stumbled a lot to put every thing back.
- This trainer is too heavy to assemble the parts alone.
- It is also rather tough to move if you like to do work out in different places.
- The upper limit of the carrying capacity of the trainer disallows the heavy persons to use the widget.
- The product has a large movement area yet fails to take up a huge footprint like other elliptical trainers.
- The elliptical sometimes exhibits a hard-knocking sound for the unbalanced and asymmetrical wheel.
As far as the matter of assembly is concerned, it is quite easy if you follow the straightforward instructions. However, sometimes you may need an assistance of another person, though it is not always necessary. Most of the users assemble this trainer by themselves in 2 hours approximately. If you ever experience minor screech, try to resolve the problem applying grease in the right amount. It is reported by some of the users that even after daily utilize of the trainer by the 4/5 members of the single family unit, it showed no issue. They are satisfied with the product.
|Stride length||16 inches|
|Heart rate control||EKG handgrips under the console|
|Display||Computer console shows time, distance, resistance level, and calories burned|
|programs||8 preset workout programs|
|Water bottle/accessory holders||Yes|
|Frame||5 years on the frame|
|Parts and Electronics||3 years on the brake, 90 days on parts and labor|
|Dimensions||61 x 24 x 66 inches|