Marcy Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
The Marcy magnetic elliptical trainer is a good first option for anyone wanting to start working with an elliptical unit in their home. It is inexpensive and easy to use, though it doesn’t include some of the added features of more expensive machines. It is compact enough to fit in even the smallest of homes or apartments but durable at the same time, as it can hold up to 300lbs. This is a manual elliptical machine, so it does not run on electricity and there is no need to make sure you’re near a wall outlet when using it. It does come with a battery-powered LCD display, so you’ll still be able to view all the information about your workout such as time, distance, etc. that you’d be able to with an electric powered unit. Overall, this is a comfortable, budget-friendly choice for any beginner to elliptical training.
- One of the less expensive options out there when it comes to compact elliptical trainers
- The handles are very comfortable and I’m able to get a good grip on the vinyl coverings
- Easy to move around and holds up well when transported
- Marcy has great customer service. They respond to questions quickly and if any piece is missing from your package you can expect to get a replacement within a couple of days
- I prefer displays that plug into a wall outlet over battery-powered ones, as it can get expensive having to constantly change batteries
- Some parts of the machine, such as the pedals, easily become squeaky with use and need to be oiled
- Battery powered LCD display
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Large pedals
- Tension knob with 8 levels of resistance
- Wheels for easy transportation
The Marcy Magnetic elliptical trainer is 49 x 24 x 64.2″ when assembled and weighs 76lbs. It has a stride length of 12″ and holds up to 300lbs. The display console is powered by two AA batteries. The machine has a manual tension adjusting knob. The pedals are oversized in order to keep feet of all sizes secure while working out. The handles are vinyl-covered and ergonomically designed for maximum comfort.
The 24-page instruction manual includes a detailed list with written descriptions, drawings, and quantity of all necessary hardware and components for assembly. Each component is numbered in order to make reading the instructions clear and easy– there are written instructions as well as pictures showing which pieces go where. The instructions are detailed enough that assembly isn’t too difficult, despite the elliptical having many components. The elliptical trainer also comes partially assembled in the package. It should take under 3 hours to completely put together.
Display and Console:
This elliptical trainer comes with a battery-powered LCD display panel. The display shows time, speed, distance, odometer, and calories and you can scan through settings in order to view your workout progress. You can use the console to change workout mode, reset your workout, or just look through how your workout is going. You will need two AA batteries in order to power the LCD display console.
Marcy includes a 2-year manufacturers warranty on parts and accessories with purchase. There are instructions on how to order replacement parts in the assembly instruction manual and any replacements needed within the 2-year warranty will be shipped at no extra charge to replace any parts that become damaged.
Marcy Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Cardio Workout Machine with Transport Wheels NS-40501E, Impex Inc. - DROPSHIP
|Current Price||$210.71||January 19, 2022|
|Highest Price||$248.99||July 25, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$181.34||November 26, 2021|
Last price changes
|$210.71||January 19, 2022|
|$210.44||January 18, 2022|
|$212.30||January 13, 2022|
|$218.20||January 12, 2022|
|$218.22||January 11, 2022|